Centre for Training, Education & Development
T. Daszkiewicz Associates incorporates the Centre for Training, Education and Development; an innovation in children & families workforce development. We provide highly effective skills based learning events for practitioners linked to outcomes that impact directly on improving the lives of children & families. The emphasis is very much on acquiring/enhancing practical skills & techniques which can easily be implemented into the workplace.
Currently the organisation has contracts across England, Wales and Scotland, working with many Local Authorities, Schools and Children's/Adult Services. Facilitators have worked on national implementations with government bodies including DoH, DfES, DfE, Standards Unit, CWDC, DCSF etc.
Extensive experience and research has been brought together in order to provide your organisation with a bespoke training experience. All trainers are highly skilled and experienced and are often leading exponents in their field.
All learning interventions provide participants with the most up to date & evidence based approaches. Training not only focuses on skill acquisition but also fosters the belief in practitioners that using the approaches will help in positive change for children, young people or families
Training can be individually tailored to the organisation or setting, or alternatively focused to a multi-agency approach. For the newly qualified professional this will bring added confidence that supports professional training to date, for the more experienced practitioner this will update and refresh skills through new techniques and awareness of new legislation in particular areas of specialism.
The Centre for Training, Education and Development specialises in a range of training experiences including:
- Motivational Dialogue & Motivational Interviewing
- Implementing Attachment Theory in direct work with families
- Behaviour change/management in children, young people & families
- The Common Assessment Framework; Lead Professional & Team around the Child/family
- Teen & Parent Carer Mediation
- Working in a solution focused way with families: skills & techniques
- Building Emotional Resilience in children and young people
- Enhancing Assessment Skills of practitioners working with children, young people and families
- Early identification & intervention of risky behaviour in children and young people
- Psychometric Testing
- Understanding Child Development and its impact on working with children & young people
- Information Sharing & the legal requirements for practitioners & managers working with children & families
- Working with 'resistant' families
- Assessing parenting capacity & change
All learning is ongoing and participants have the opportunity to access follow up support (at no extra charge) in order to implement knowledge & skills into everyday practice.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for on this website, then please contact us for further information. We are able to develop effective learning events & programmes of training to meet your specific needs; We are not a one size fits all organisation and will be happy to put your ideas into practice.
Click to add text, images, and other content